WIN-911 is real-time Alarm Notification Software that works with your existing control software or SCADA system to monitor operations and notify personnel of problem conditions. With WIN-911, your operators can concentrate on other tasks while your computer system does the monitoring.
Water & Wastewater Facilities, Power Plants, Military Facilities, Automotive, Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Building Management & Security, and Oil & Gas Monitoring.
WIN-911 can be used with pagers, cell phones, landline phones and most wireless communications.
|Wireless & Email Notification
Now you can use your SMTP service over the Internet to relay alarm messages in text form to your wireless communications company. By using an “always on” connection to your network or internet, you will have the ability to send out alarms to Alphanumeric Pagers, Email Accounts, Wireless Phones, and Faxes.
Support for Alphanumeric Pagers using TAP protocol. Numeric pagers are also supported.
Voice Notification with the following Telephone Interface Card Options:
- Dialogic: WIN-911 continues to support the world’s leader in computer telephony for applications requiring robust communications and multiple incoming lines.
- Voice Capable (TAPI) Modems: Lower cost solutions for single line voice connections. These devices are typically “Plug & Play” and greatly reduce installation hassles.
“Direct Connect” Data Interface Options
This connection to your SCADA Database is the most advanced in the industry. Standalone and Distributed installations are supported.
WIN-911 Direct Connect
- This offers the most seamless and powerful connection available.
- Your SCADA system determines the alarm
- WIN-911 does the remote alarm notification
- User can acknowledge the alarms in your SCADA database locally or by phone.
WIN-911 Direct Connect supports GE Intelligent Platforms Proficy iFIX and several other vendors HMI products.
- OPC: Operating as an OPC Client, WIN-911 is compatible with any OPC server that supports Data Access Version 1.0 & 2.0. Network connections are supported
- Microsoft DDE: The generic DDE connection is still available for other Windows applications that can be configured as a DDE Server
Database Import Utility
- Import your existing SCADA Database or data from OPC Servers using WIN-911’s Import Browser
- Select the data tags you want to include in WIN-911
- The Database Import Utility will instantly build a WIN-911 configuration
- Simply enter your pager & phone numbers, e-mail addresses, assign duty schedules & groups
- You’re done in just minutes
Text-to-Speech & Voice Synthesis
This is a standard feature found on all new WIN-911/TEP telephone dial-out systems. It offers professional sounding voices as an alternative to the Microsoft choices. Voices are available in male and female selections. The standard accent is US English. International voices such as UK English, French, and Italian are available as special order.
This is a new option for WIN-911 offering a family of ActiveX controls that will allow the user to drop WIN-911 configuration modules into most SCADA displays. Each module is called an XTool. They include:
- XContacts – add or edit contacts in Phone Book.
- XGroup – edit the Group function
- XSchedule – view and edit all users duty schedules
- XApply – apply changes to the WIN-911Runtime
Alarm Log Manger
The ability to view, sort, arrange, and print your alarm history any way you would like. The Alarm Log Manager also logs:
- Personnel notification attempts and confirmation
- Acknowledgements, events, and error codes
- Each line item may be annotated using the “Notes” feature
WIN-411 Reports is a standard feature with the Voice Telephone Option and supports iFIX Direct Connect. Authorized users can call in and have access to current alarms and data values. Additionally, the user can change a data value in the SCADA database. This function is password protected and can be limited to minimum and maximum allowable values.
WIN-911 Now Available As A Service
You may now choose to apply WIN-911 runtime as a Windows Service for most applications. Contact factory for minor limitations or technical information.
Track and archive modifications to your WIN-911 Configuration to a special text file using the Audit Modification tool. Using this text file with encryption software will meet the 21CFR11 requirements for monitoring changes in the configuration.